SEMPL Media Trends Conference is an annual business event held in Slovenia from 23 – 24 November 2017. Organisers strive to maintain conference’s reputation of the highest quality event in South-eastern Europe in the industry. The world’s latest trends, cutting-edge industry innovation and the future of the business is presented by world-class speakers and most influential brands.
Why to attend the Workshop?
Television, as the most powerful medium, is experiencing a digital transformation of its own. Many new innovations in the field of digital media and video consumption are affecting its business model. At the Workshop, new possibilities that modern technological solutions are already delivering will be demonstrated. You will get to know the:
- evolution of linear to programmatic TV;
- trends in the field of programmatic TV;
- personalised advertising;
- options that programmatic media buy-in enables on interactive TV platforms;
- insight into advertising on interactive TV platforms now & in the future;
- the evolution of video ads on different channels; TV, YouTube and Social Media.
Meet Mr. Radin and Mr. Mali in person on 24 November 2017 at 10.00 am at the St. Bernardin Resort in Slovenia.