Beenius is a developer of a proven and easily integrated platform for heterogeneous operator environments. It supports IPTV, OTT and hybrid services with a vast number of possibilities to offer TV content anytime, anywhere on every device. Beenius has over 15 years of experience in software development and system integration with a strong emphasis on carrier grade networks and interactive TV services.
Beenius is helping customers in 45 countries around the world to respond to tomorrow’s challenges and was built with the vision of becoming viewers` first choice. Our vision is to creating highly motivated employees and thus shaping the future of television.
We are looking for development engineers (from junior to executive) to work on the development of products for the transmission of interactive digital television:
»Java Developer (M/F)«
You will carry out the tasks of planning, development, verification and documentation of software.
Required Skills, Experiences and Education:
- Highly motivated and self-initiative candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience in the field of programming,
- Desirable knowledge and/or interest in learning following listed technologies: Java/J2EE/microservices and related content (Jboss, Kumuluzee, Wildfly Swarm, Spring Boot, EJB, MDB), SQL, noSQL, Linux OS,
- Desirable knowledge and/or interest in learning architectural concepts »cloud«, »high availability«, »elasticity«, »robustness«,
- Desirable knowledge and/or interest in learning processes »continuous integration«, »continuous delivery«,
- Knowledge of IP and IP-TV technology is an advantage,
- Active knowledge of Slovenian and English;
We are expecting your job applications on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org until 30th June 2017.
We will treat your application with full respect and confidentiality.