Would you like to work in an enjoyable, supportive environment, where your abilities & contribution are important and recognized? Here, at Beenius you’ll find that!
We are inspired by technological challenges caused by the constantly changing field of IPTV. We have successfully coped with those challenges in the global market since 2006. Our focus is on telecommunications operators who are eager to offer their users the latest and most creative solutions (IPTV, OTT, HbbTV, and Hybrid). We are proud of being a recognized innovator, who provides innovative solutions to the industry and its clients in 55 countries of the world.
Launching projects by providing your own product that is placed into a comprehensive solution with partnership components is a complex, but unique challenge because companies with knowledge of system integration for media are quite rare.
At Beenius we are enthusiastic about technological innovation, spreading knowledge within teams, launching projects all over the world, and developing our own IPTV, OTT or Hybrid platform.
• Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
• Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
• Collaborate with product management, marketing team, and business development team to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
• Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make.
• Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
• Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including writing technical blogs, white papers, solution briefs, preparing videos, announcements, technology partners news, content for the blog, brochures, web page and press releases;
• Preparing marketing material, such as brochures, and questionnaires for exhibitions;
• Managing partner network cooperation – developing partner communication with partners (preparing blog posts, events, press releases),
• Working with CRM system
• 2+ years of product marketing experience with at least 1 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
• active knowledge of English language
• knowledge of WordPress, any type of CRM system, Microsoft Office, Excell;
• Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack, Toggle.
• Familiar with any marketing automation tools
• Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
Looking forward to receiving your CV to email@example.com if the job description suits you until 31 August 2018 and indicate a subject line application_marketing_assistant.
(We will treat your application with full respect and confidentiality.)