We are inspired by technological challenges caused by the constantly changing field of IPTV. We have successfully coped with those challenges in the global market since 2006. Our focus is on telecommunications operators who are eager to offer their users the latest and most creative solutions (IPTV, OTT, HbbTV, and Hybrid). We are proud of being a recognized innovator, who provides innovative solutions to the industry and its clients in 55 countries of the world.
Launching projects by providing your own product that is placed into a comprehensive solution with partnership components is a complex, but a unique challenge because companies with knowledge of system integration for media are quite rare.
At Beenius we are enthusiastic about technological innovation, spreading knowledge within teams, launching projects all over the world, and developing our own IPTV, OTT or Hybrid platform.
We are looking for a senior developer engineer to work on the development of products for the transmission of interactive digital television:
»Java Developer (M/F)«
You will carry out the tasks of planning, development, verification and documentation of software and contribute to the quality of the product.
Required skills and experiences:
- Knowledge and/or interest in learning following listed technologies: Java/J2EE/microservices and related content (Jboss, Kumuluzee, Wildfly Swarm, Spring Boot, EJB, MDB), SQL, noSQL, Linux OS,
- Knowledge and/or interest in learning architectural concepts »cloud«, »high availability«, »elasticity«, »robustness«,
- Knowledge and/or interest in learning processes »continuous integration«, »continuous delivery«,
- Knowledge of IPTV and OTT technology is an advantage,
- Active knowledge of Slovenian and English,
We are looking for a highly motivated and self-initiative candidate with appropriate qualifications and experience in the field of programming.
What do you get?
Becoming a part of young an cooperational team, within relaxed and flexible work environment, mentoring programme, challenges and variety of work experience.
If you think you are a good match for the Beenius team, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by
30 September 2018. Please indicate a subject line: application_Java Developer.
We will treat your application with full respect and confidentiality.