Beenius is a developer of a proven and easily integrated platform for heterogeneous operator environments. It supports IPTV, OTT and hybrid services with a vast number of possibilities to offer TV content anytime, anywhere on every device. Beenius has over 15 years of experience in software development and system integration with a strong emphasis on carrier grade networks and interactive TV services.
Beenius is helping customers in 45 countries around the world to respond to tomorrow’s challenges and was built with the vision of becoming viewers` first choice. Our vision is to creating highly motivated employees and thus shaping the future of television.
We are looking for an experienced Android developer for the transmission of interactive digital television. To the best candidate we are offering exciting job position:
»Android Developer (M/F)«
You will be participating in developing applications and test cases. You will be working with 2-3 highly experienced and motivated developers who will always offer you help or give you feedback. You will be responsible for the quality of the final product.
Required Skills, Experiences and Education:
- At least three years of work experience in developing applications for Android,
- At least 3 years experience in software development,
- Demonstrable the knowledge of OOP/OOD/Patterns, TDD, CI&CD
- Experience in quality assurance, unit-testing, standard coding practices,
- Experience with VCS (GIT, SVN, Mercurial)
- Knowledge of IPTV / OTT and video technology,
- Independent and responsible candidates with a desire to work in high-tech, dynamic company,
- Applicants with active knowledge of Slovenian and English,
- Applicants who are consistent and pay attention to details,
- Self-initiative, independent applicants with good communication skills.
We are expecting your job applications on the following email address: email@example.com until 30th June 2017.