We are inspired by technological challenges caused by the constantly changing field of IPTV. We have successfully coped with those challenges on the global market since 2006. Our focus is on telecommunications operators who are eager to offer their users the latest and most creative solutions (IPTV, OTT, HbbTV, and Hybrid). We are proud of being a recognized innovator, who provides innovative solutions to the industry and its clients in 55 countries of the world.
Launching projects by providing your own product that is placed into a comprehensive solution with partnership components is a complex, but unique challenge because companies with knowledge of system integration for media are quite rare.
At Beenius we are enthusiastic about technological innovation, spreading knowledge within teams, launching projects all over the world, and developing our own IPTV, OTT or Hybrid platform.
We are looking for a candidate to work on testing products for the transmission of interactive digital television:
QA engineer (QA) (M/F)
You will be involved in software testing.
Your main tasks:
- software testing and problem solving,
- automation of procedures,
- responsibility for testing infrastructure,
- preparation of testing scenarios and reports regarding test results,
- cooperation with entire development team.
- knowledge of Linux and command line tools,
- knowledge of GitLab,
- practical experience with Linux or UNIX systems,
- experience with virtualization concepts,
- familiarity with source code management tools like Git,
- knowledge of networking, routing, and firewalls.
- experience with automatic testing,
- knowledge of IP-TV technology.
Become a part of a young professional team where you will get an opportunity to demonstrate your abilities. Your efforts and accomplishments will be rewarded.
To apply to this position e-mail your resume to email@example.com by 30 November 2018. Please indicate a subject line: application_QA_engineer.
We will treat your application with full respect and confidentiality.