We are looking for an experienced engineer to carry out and manage projects in the field of interactive digital television. The best candidate will be offered a chance at a position:
LEAD ENGINEER (M/F)
You will participate in the application of project implementation activities, monitor and participate in projects and activities in the marketing and service processes, manage assigned projects and/or groups, perform services for specific clients, and perform occasional on-call services for customers.
Required Skills, Experiences and Education:
- highly motivated and self-initiating candidates with a relevant technical education, with at least 2 years of work experience and verifiable success in the field of project implementation
- general knowledge of the ICT market and in-depth knowledge of the interactive television market within ICT
- in depth knowledge of Oracle databases
- in depth knowledge of OS Linux –Red Hat
- in depth knowledge of JBoss
- good knowledge of Nginx
- good knowledge of network technologies
- Desirable knowledge of other SQL and NoSQL data structures
- Desirable knowledge of virtualization technologies
- independent and responsible candidates with a desire to work in foreign markets
- candidates with active knowledge of Slovene and English language
Become a part of a reputable and professional team where you will be given the opportunity to prove your skills. Your efforts and successes will be appreciated and appropriately rewarded.
We are expecting your CV until 15.1.2018 at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be evaluated in a confidential manner.