We are thrilled to announce Beenius will exhibit for the premier time at the NAB Show New York from 18th till 19th of October. Thus, we invite all entertainment and telecom professionals to get to know our team while exhibiting in the Big Apple!
Visit our booth #N1067, and:
- explore the dimensions of our Interactive TV Platform;
- find out more about offering the DVB Live TV channels when there is no internet connectivity;
- discover the Pros & Cons of Linux and Android STBs
- learn about the content oriented approach to recommendation dashboard;
- and more!
Join us for two presentations and a panel discussion!
18 and 19 October will also be marked by presentations of our CEO, Filip Remškar, and VP Sales, Klemen Logar, at the Connected Media|IP Theatre in the Javits Convention Center. We invite you to join them while covering the topics:
- Is Android the right choice for Your Business?
- Are we ready for the Mobile Video Revolution?
- Android Hybrid STBs is the Future of Cable Operators.
Read a more detailed description of the presentations and the panel discussion here.
Interested in finding out more about Beenius?
Beenius is a developer of a proven and easily integrated platform for heterogeneous operator environments. The platform was built with the vision of becoming viewers` first choice, supporting IPTV, OTT and hybrid services with a vast number of possibilities to offer TV content anytime, anywhere on every device.
We offer consulting with E2E solutions, expertise in designing, integrating, building and maintaining turnkey solutions.
Book a meeting ahead & let’s develop a strong game plan in New York!