IBC has finished. Beenius stand was all the time full of visitors. The team met some potential clients and has had meetings with partners. Let’s summarize the key events.
Key moments at IBC2013 for Beenius
- Beenius has presented new Beesmart client for Android-based STBs
- Beenius also presented a new GUI Chameleon and BeeTheme Editor in which you can easily switch colors, icons, fonts, …
- Visitors completed questionnaires and put them in prize draw box and had a chance to win a brand new Samsung Galaxy TAB 3
- Albis Technologies and Dune HD gave away theirs Plug and Play STBs with Beesmart middleware
- Beenius presented White Paper – Android STB: A Logical Step in Evolution of TV
- Marko Hiti held a very successful demo presentation on Android STB client at Connected World Theatre on Saturday
Marko Hiti also had interview with Saleha Williams (BPL Vice President at Connected World) – “watch video” and interview in IBC’s theibcdaily news, where he said “It is definitely a good time for the electronic media industry and that is facing further growth and shifts that will change the lifestyles of end-users”. (Click on the picture bellow and read the whole article).
Visit the IBC2013 Beenius galery at www.beenius.tv.
This year IBC had 52,322 attendees (last year 50,937).
Source for attendee’s number and last picture from IBC2013 Facebook page.