IBC is a perfect meeting place for all of us,
involved in the latest trends, strategies, and developments in online video and TV.
Thus, dear OTT, IPTV and Cable professionals,
we invite you to (re)connect with us in Amsterdam, from 15 – 19 September.
Interested in novelties?
Visit our booth 14.C30 & discover how to strengthen the relationship with your viewers by:
- utilizing a content oriented TV approach by using Beenius Recommendation Dashboard;
- including a freemium business model into your offering,
- providing a seamless experience for the viewer, and
- enabling them to watch DVB Live TV channels when there is no internet connectivity.
This content will be extended regularly until the IBC, in the meantime, we invite you to check our products and get to know our offer here.
Are you an auditory type?
Klemen Logar, our VP Sales, will present the business and technical perspective of Android and Linux STBs. Interested in Pros & Cons for both platforms?
- Mark your calendar;
- Check the related Infographic ahead, and
- Join him on 17 September at 12.00 at the Hub!
Beenius at partners’ stands
In addition to the Beenius stand, you can also have a sneak peek of the Beenius Demo at our partners stands at IBC 2017.
- In the Hall 1, stop at Conax stand 1.C81 and see what Beenius and Conax have prepared for you at this year’s expo;
- In the Hall 14, visit company Infomir at stand 14.L09 and request for a Beenius Demo presentation with one of their representatives;
- In the Hall 5, stop at our partner Geniatech and have a look at the Beenius Interactive TV Platform
Book a meeting beforehand!
We invite you to fill in the form on the right side of this page and send a meeting request to us.
Our team will be happy to answer all your questions prior the IBC and meet you there in person!