Beenius is expanding its marketing department. The team of four marketers is to welcome a new colleague who will not only help us to identify trends and business opportunities, but also take the Social Media strategy, administrative care of our CRM and Newsletters campaigns. Ideally, we would like to find a candidate for a long-term commitment.
- Social Media strategy (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook)
- Social Media Ads
- Social Media lead generation strategy
- Competition monitoring
- Administration of the CRM system
- Email marketing strategy
- Newsletter campaigns strategy
- Search for new contacts using tool Datafy https://datafy.it/sl
- Market research * (to support marketing and sales departments)
- Support marketing communication (media lists, opinion leaders identification, content research for lead generation materials, e.g., E-Books, case studies, webinars and social media content
- Given the interest and career preferences, there are several opportunities to grow within the company. This role can evolve based on the career preferences of the individual (for example web analytics, organizing trade fairs, managing content marketing or product marketing);
* We believe in automation and working smart. You will be using multiple tools to avoid data entry chores. Moreover, your new colleagues will always gladly give you a hand or point you in the right direction.
- Experience of working with Social Media tools
- Experience of working with data (CRM, Market Research, Excel and capture data from the web and other sources)
- Previous work experience at marketing agency, B2B company or market research agency
- English proficiency
The Advantages and Perks of Working at Beenius:
- We run an agile project management in marketing. It gives the fantastic overview of work processes and our team’s performance.
- Beenius is a well-known brand in a global market niche. Opportunities to acquire international experience are available.
- Our employees can provide excellent mentoring for new recruits
- Nicely furnished office spaces
- Free drinks in the kitchen
- Free parking
- In-house canteen
To apply to this position e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org till Friday, 19th of May 2017. Please indicate a subject line: Market Assistant.
We will treat your application with full respect and confidentiality.