Would you like to work in an enjoyable, supportive environment, where your abilities & contribution are important and recognized? Here, at Beenius you’ll find that!
We are inspired by technological challenges caused by the constantly changing field of IPTV. We have successfully coped with those challenges in the global market since 2006. Our focus is on telecommunications operators who are eager to offer their users the latest and most creative solutions (IPTV, OTT, HbbTV, and Hybrid). We are proud of being a recognized innovator, who provides innovative solutions to the industry and its clients in 55 countries of the world.
Launching projects by providing your own product that is placed into a comprehensive solution with partnership components is a complex, but unique challenge because companies with knowledge of system integration for media are quite rare.
At Beenius we are enthusiastic about technological innovation, spreading knowledge within teams, launching projects all over the world, and developing our own IPTV, OTT or Hybrid platform.
• administration of CRM, managing CRM system, cleaning CRM database
• managing lead generation process, finding new potential clients
• organizing exhibitions, workshops, roadshows and meetings external and internal
• organizing webinars
• taking care of Social media strategy and optimization: preparing and publishing social media posts (FB, LN, Twitter) as well as taking care of budget for sponsored posts; taking care of SEO and AdWords strategy
• taking care of Google Analytics project campaigns
• publishing content for web page and blog section
• publishing content for brochures and other marketing material
• publishing and writing blog posts regarding exhibitions, and industry news;
• publishing newsletters, webinars, white papers, infographics, Press Releases on blog and external platforms
• preparing monthly analytics of marketing campaigns
• taking care of web page renewal
• taking care of marketing analytics, CRM analytics, after exhibition analytics and preparing reports on a monthly basis
• preparing internal newsletter
• cooperate with HR and organizing company gatherings
• Administration and managing of Marketing Automation Tool
• at least 2 years of working experiences
• organizational skills
• good team working skills
• communication skills
• active knowledge of English language
• understanding of GDPR regulations
• knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO, AdWords, WordPress, any type of CRM system
Looking forward to receiving your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if the job description suits you until 31 August 2018 and indicate a subject line application_marketing_assistant.
(We will treat your application with full respect and confidentiality.)