Do you have the Business Acumen? Is Strategic Thinking your Mindset? Do you Work Excellent with People? Is developing & executing a competitive analysis your passion? You are prepared to travel on-site on average twice per month? Are curiosity, courage, loyalty, and consistency your main qualities? Send us your CV by 15 January and apply for the Sales Manager position!
We are looking for a new team member with
the Telco markets background & 3-5+ years sales experience.
What will your Responsibilities include?
- Listen and collaborate with customers to define and understand their technical requirements and challenges
- Present and demonstrate the USP’s of the solutions to potential customers
- Develop a detailed understanding of the customer’s strategy and possess the ability to map associated business opportunities with new solutions
- Collaborate with different teams such as product team, technical sales, delivery, finance and legal etc. to prepare proposal
- Attend to live events and trade shows to demonstrate the products and solutions, meet potential customers and meet partners
- Perform business development and maintain strategic relationships with partners
- Generate new revenue through cold calling, networking, client presentations, lead development programs, and proactive campaigns
- Maintain consistent documentation of all sales activity, contacts and leads in CRM
What are the Requirements?
- 3-5+ years of sales experience as well as understanding and background in Telco markets
- Solution selling experience
- Experience in a customer facing role working as a member of professional sales tea
- Excellent communication skills including organizational, written, verbal and product demonstration
- Fluency in English is essential, other languages are a plus
- Strong focus on building relationships with customers
- Strong awareness of pipeline management
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to liaise professionally with client organizations at all levels
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Available for traveling on-site on average twice per month
- Strong team player and a positive attitude
- Preferably experience of working in global multicultural environment
- Familiarity with company’s products and services (additional training will be provided)
What is a plus for You?
- be a trendsetter in the Interactive TV services industry with us;
- join a young and enthusiastic team;
- get a chance to grow professionally.
We are looking forward to reading your Cover Letter & CV! Send it to us until 15 January 2018 at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beenius is a developer of a proven and easily integrated platform for heterogeneous operator environments.It was built with a vision of becoming viewers’ first choice and is recognized today as a trendsetter in the interactive TV services industry across the world. It supports IPTV/OTT and hybrid devices with a vast number of possibilities to offer TV content anytime, anywhere on every device. The company has over 15 years of experience in software development and system integration, with a team of 45 highly skilled professionals.