With 15 years of experience in the field and a team of motivated employees, Beenius can offer you a supportive and exciting environment to work in. Sounds like a great fit for you? You will be provided with many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career. By becoming a part of our team, you would get to work with customers from 45 different countries around the world and help the company to become the viewers’ first choice.
- consulting and customer support for clients reporting errors and technical issues in the field of interactive television,
- communication with the customer via the error reporting system or by telephone,
- cooperation with the entire technical team.
Required skills, Experiences and Education:
- highly motivated and self-initiating candidates with a relevant technical education,
- at least 2 years of work experience in comparable workplaces,
- knowledge and few years of experience working with the Linux operating system,
- knowledge of Oracle, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB databases,
- knowledge of web servers Nginx, Apache,
- basic knowledge of concepts and operation of networks,
- knowledge of IPTV,
- in depth knowledge of spoken and written communication in English.
We are expecting your CV until 10.9.2017 at the e-mail address: email@example.com
Beenius is a developer of a proven and easily integrated platform for heterogeneous operator environments.It was built with a vision of becoming viewers’ first choice and is recognized today as a trendsetter in the interactive TV services industry across the world. It supports IPTV/OTT and hybrid devices with a vast number of possibilities to offer TV content anytime, anywhere on every device. The company has over 15 years of experience in software development and system integration, with a team of 45 highly skilled professionals.